Piston Ring Compressor Tool 53-175mm (4 Inch)
- For use on trucks, tractor, automobile, diesel, racing engines Sheet steel with black oxide finish Thumb release locking mechanism
Out of stock
- “Installs and removes piston rings up to 6.4mm (1/4″”) without twisting.
- Material: Carbon Steel (Plier) / Strong Spring Steel (Compressor) Adjustable from 2-1/8″” to 7″” (53mm – 175mm)
- Professional installation recommend Piston ring disassembly process, expanding the piston rings, easy to use, safe and reliable.
- This Piston Ring Compressor is ideal for the small garage or the individual repair job. The self-locking ratchet piston ring compressor with double tension band and heavy duty pawl is designed to handle most types of rings in the majority of passenger cars, including those that are channeled and segmented.
- It has a beaded edge so that the compressor can’t enter a cylinder with a piston. The 1/2-inch wide spring bands equalize the tension over the entire belt width so that the spring assembly may be compressed into the groove until it’s flush with the piston. 2-band design, 2-1/8-inch to 5-inch range. 3-1/2-inch deep.”
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.